Shabby Blogs

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3rd times the charm?

I sure hope it is! We were discharged Monday from MUSC and readmitted today. His infection site keeps changing and Jack just isn't Jack. So we drove up to the cardiology clinic and it seems either the infection or pressure in his chest (I think from all the crying) or both has caused his sternum to separate. I think it has been like this for quite some time.

Please say a prayer for Jack because he is going back to the OR tomorrow afternoon to clean out any infection and re-close his sternum. I hope this is it because this sweet guy doesn't deserve anymore trouble. I hope the next few years of his life are very pain free and happy!

All this and I can still squeeze a smile out of him every now and then!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Jack! Lots of prayers coming your way...for all of you! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope and pray the 3rd time is a charm! Praying always...love y'all!

    ReplyDelete