Nope, I don't mean next Wednesday. I mean this one, as in day after tomorrow. November 30th. I got a phone call at about 7pm and on the other end was one of those voices you never forget. He didn't even need to tell me who he was, it was Dr. Bradley. He presented us with the date and the other option was to wait until sometime in January, he wasn't sure when he could do it. He strongly urged us to go forward with it because the shunt won't last forever. We decided if that was what was best for Jack, then we would do it. So we are headed down tomorrow for his preliminary work up and surgery will be Wednesday morning. I don't have many details yet, and about a thousand questions so I will let you all know more tomorrow.
Until then, please pray.